Gamers can preorder at their local game store or with our friends at Miniature Market. We expect the Space Invaders™ to be on the shelves in January. Happy Holidays! See you next year!
I'm sure you guessed by now! Space Invaders will be invading your games early 2017! We will have a full line that includes two 50ct sleeve, two playmats, 100+ Deck Card Box and 8-Bit Dice™ Space Invaders™ Edition!
Preorder NOW at Miniature Market or at your favorite game store. Space Invaders supplies will be available at retailers nation wide the first week of February! Or get them early at PAX South!
Hey all! Its halfway through this sweltering summer and we just wanted to give you all a quick update on what's been going on at Turn One Gaming Supplies.
First off, we want to say that our focus group has been a huge success so far. Thanks to everyone who participated and applied! We learned a lot about and have applied it to our products coming out later this year.
A huge update is that we are cosponsoring the very first PPTQ here in scenic Corpus Christi, Texas! July 30th at Gamer's Den up to 100 players will be competing in a Modern format tournament for $1000. For more details and preregistration check out the Gamer's Den website by clicking here.
We will be producing a very limited run of playmats for the event with art by Texas' own Alfredo Lopez Jr who's illustrated for Marvel, The Walking Dead, and tons of other comics and games. The art is so great you'll want to come just for the playmat, but I guess the $1000 prize pool doesn't hurt either.
We will be having a really cool retro-inspired set of products invading your local game store in November, including playmats, dice, card sleeves, and deck boxes.
We make the most fun, funkiest and freshest gaming supplies on the market so we thought we'd make it our slogan. Here is the new site!
Speaking of freshness we have a new series coming to our YouTube channel this week!
Each week Zack and Logan play through mostly terrible card games of the past. In episode one they play through the 2005 Canadian smash hit Dragon Booster.
Will the game be awesome?
Will they drink suicide punch to make it all end?
Tune in later this week to find out!
Ah, May. The month that the foliage takes back its rightful place across the landscape. Just like the plants and trees we've been doing a lot growing as well.
1. We are DOUBLING the size of our wholesale distribution network.
2. We have recruited some great gamers for our Focus Group. They will help us create some really great new supplies for everyone in the next few months.
3. We are now carried at some powerhouse online retailers, including Miniature Market, Troll and Toad and Face to Face Games (CAN).
4. We struck a deal with Hastings Entertainment. Expect to see 8-Bit Dice™ there this summer!
5. We have updated and improved our products. Our sleeves will now be single matte. The front will be crystal clear.
Upcoming in June:
1. We will be featured at the Troll and Toad booth at Origins. Come by and see us for a free promo!
2. Hundreds of more local game stores will have our products on their shelves.
3. A NEW Treasure Chest Dice Box and more.
4. We are helping our city host their first ever PPTQ! Bout damn time.
Whelp, there's a lot of work to do. I better get back to it!
See you in June.
Today is the last day to enter The Reserve Pool's Pimp My Mat Contest. A couple lucky winners will receive a Roll Master playmat!
How? It's easy! Send us pictures of your worst Dice Masters play surface! Have fun with it! Entries are due by 4/18/16 at 11:59 PM to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, there are a few rules:
1) No destruction of Dice Masters product in your picture. Your play surface should not be, say, a mud puddle, or fire.
2) Don't put your face in the picture, as we're going to try to judge these blind for some of the prizes.
3) Keep them safe for work.
4) No bare tables. You must have some sort of actual play area that you're using. Be creative.
5) No extensions on the due date. 11:59 EST on 4/18 is it.
Check it out here!
Much like the DBZ warriors we have evolved over the past year battling against mundane gaming supplies. We are have now achieved distribution nationwide and in Canada. Therefore it is in the best interest of the hundreds of retailers we now support that we close our direct to consumer sales. Local game stores are the backbone of the gaming industry. We would rather team up with them to get our products to gamers than compete against them. Plus this gives our team more time to focus on creating fun, funky and fresh gaming supplies. We will continue to use t1supplies.com to update you about upcoming products and cool stuff we encounter.
The final day to submit an order on our site will be Wednesday April 20th. Thursday morning there will no longer be an option to purchase items from the website. Fear not! You can still find us at your local game store, several websites, Ebay and Amazon. We will have a list up of official places to buy. If you own a store, stock our products and would like to be featured on our site please submit a request to email@example.com
Thank you to the thousands of gamers who have supported us. We will see you at the shop!
Board Game Brawl reviews our line of 8-Bit Dice. Nick had some great suggestions for board games to use them in. Check it out!
If you play Dice Masters you probably know about thereservepool.com. They specialize in everything Dice Masters. We sent them a few copies of the Roll Master and Roll Master Mini to try out.
Did they like them or were they set adrift on a viking funeral pyre? Watch the video above to find out!